The meaningful outcome of our AW22 presentation at Paris Fashion Week led us to organise this project––to realise the vision of world peace and create something that is beneficial and helpful to the people, families, and children who need help in Ukraine. There are increasing media reports on people of colour who are not able to access to reliefs and aids and refused to cross the border to safety. Thus, we hope to take this opportunity to raise fund for the DEC's Ukraine Humanitarian appeal that responds to the issues. We will donate ALL PROFIT from this charity campaign.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Please pick 1 of our 3 signature necklaces style
- Please select the coordination (e.g. A1, C14, K50, etc.) of the limited 50 pieces of 20cm x 20cm square cut drawing that you like
- Check out securely and if you have any questions please write them on the Special Requirement section.
For more information, please refer to Info sections below.
**PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS PURCAHSE DUE TO THE FUND RAISING NATURE OF THE CAMPAIGN**
SPECIAL EDITION FUND RAISING NECKLACE
• 1 OF THE 50 (OF YOUR CHOICE) 20CM X 20CM CUT OFF FROM THE CLOTH ARTWORK FRAMED IN AN ALUMINIUM PAINTING FRAME
• A NECKLACE OF YOUR CHOICE (3 OPTIONS) FEATURING A CLAW SET STONE PENDANT SWADDLED IN A PART OF THE 20CM X 20CM CUT
• A COMPLIMENTARY 25% OFF DICOUNT VOUCHER FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE